- Prices include Admin charges and GST
- Prices include full Marae hire (excluding the Manse)
- Please Read Marae Tikanga before booking
- No Rubbish Policy: All rubbish must be removed by hirer on departure. This includes food scraps and recycling
- Dishwashing Liquid is to be provided by hirer
*A $200 bond is required for all bookings
*Cancellation up to 14 days prior to the visit: Full refund less $200.00 administration fee.
Cancellation within 14 days prior to the visit: Nil refund.
$50 under 25 people
$100 over 25 people
Facilitations are presented by our Relationship Manager Joby Hopa. Click here to see Joby’s profile.
1-2 hours ($200)
· Tikanga Marae
· History of the Pehiaweri Marae
· Guided tour of Marae grounds
3-4 Hours ($500)
As above and can also include the below:
· Activities – mahi-a-ringa
· Specific subject focus (by arrangement) e.g. facilitated workshops
Manaaki tangata is very important to Pehiaweri Marae. All kai that is cooked and produced in our Wharekai must demonstrate manaakitanga. The Marae reserves the right to intervene where this is not evident.
- Do your own catering
- Supply your own caterers and kai
- All wharekai facilities are included in the hire fee
- Hangi Cooker may be hired at an added cost
- Tea Towels can be provided at $1 per tea towel
- No catering required during your visit